
I will be leaving next Monday (February 9th) to take a teaching job at the Tepeyac Christian School in Costa Rica. When I was in Costa Rica this past July, our mission team helped with some work projects at this school. The Costa Rica school year starts on February 16th, so I will have a week to get to know the area and prepare for the new school year. I will be living in a small apartment near the school and attending one of the Reformed Presbyterian churches of Costa Rica while I am there. Please pray for safety as I travel to Costa Rica next Monday. Please also pray for the students and teachers at the Tepeyac Christian school in Guadalupe, Costa Rica, as they prepare for the new school year. I would also appreciate your prayers as I adjust to being a teacher and working with the kids in my classes. I will be teaching English and science at the elementary school level. I'm not exactly sure what kind of Internet access I'll have down there, but hopefully I can use this blog to update everyone on what is happening in Costa Rica. Thank you all for your prayers, and if you are looking for a nice vacation spot sometime this year, let me know!
Espero que llegaras a Costa Rica sin peligro. Que Dios te use por la gloria del reino! Y que ganes sabiduria y fe en el ano proximo. Te rezare. No me olvides! ~Tu amiga Melissa
ReplyDeleteSeth,
ReplyDeleteDisfruta cada dia que Dios te da para servirle en aquella pais. Estaremos orando por ti, aunque no nos conocemos personalmente.
"para la obediencia a la fe en todas las naciones por amor de su nombre"
-Dan W.