Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting Egg-ed on my Birthday

Apparently there's a tradition in Costa Rica that whenever someone has a birthday they are supposed to get egg-ed by everyone else. After washing my t-shirt about 8 times, it still smells like eggs; maybe I should just throw it away. Here are a couple pictures of my first Costa Rican egg-ing. It was a fun experience, but I'm not sure if it's a tradition I'll bring back to the US with me.



One of the TV channels that I get in my apartment is CBS out of Denver, so everyday I watch the CBS News as I'm getting ready for school. The morning show meteorologist is on Facebook, and she announces all of her Facebook friend's birthdays on TV. I became friends with her, and here's a clip of her announcing my birthday. My birthday is second on the video.


1 comment:

  1. Um, yeah. Don't think you should bring the birthday egging back with you. :) Although you do look really nice with egg yolk all over you. How are you!? You still having fun or are you ready to get back to KS? We are praying for you...take care! :)

    ReplyDelete